1) Grilled Corn and Crab Soup
2) Tuscan Pork Tenderloin Salad
3) Grilled Tuna Salade Niçoise
- learn important basic knife handling and cutting skills –
- keeping a kitchen clean and hygienic – properly stock a gourmet kitchen,
|Stuff to cut and chop|
|more stuff to cut and chop|
We started to cut up carrots and celery and onion.
Then we started to grill the corn for the soup.
|grilling corn in the fab grill pan for the soup|
|grilling tenderloin in the fab grill pan for the salad|
|grilling quartered radicchio in the fab grill pan (look at all the goodies in the store)|
|Blanching green beans, asparagus and white asparagus|
|more grilling and simmering of the soup|
|shredding parmigiano cheese|
|sprinkling pepper over the Grilled Tuna Salade Niçoise|
|Grilled Corn and Crab Claw Soup|
|the fruits of our labor|
Thank you, Chef Dave.
|pans hanging from pan rack|
|Chihuly glass sculpture|
|Ruth, Judy, me, Chef Dave|
I'm glad that day was today.